Vehicle Passes

Carnival of Mirrors - What's in Store...
kowtow
Camera Hideout

Vehicle Passes

Postby kowtow » January 31st, 2015, 12:51 pm

This appears to be the rumbling tremor going around for this year. The 20% drop in the number of vehicle passes available. I heard someone on eplaya saying that the BMORG is selling as many passes as their were vehicles last year. I don't buy it, but okay.

If there were only 27,000 vehicles last year and they sold 35,000 passes then they made $320,000 on those passes that weren't used. Seems like they would like to profit from $400,000 this year from the same 8,000 unused passes at $50 a whack... just saying.
Make bad decisions, but don't play badminton with the birdie in the back.

chuckularone
Pan

Re: Vehicle Passes

Postby chuckularone » January 31st, 2015, 1:00 pm

I tend to lean toward what Grey said, Two people spend $820 on tickets, but the VPs are sold out would have the opportunity to sue the BORG for locking them out of the use of their tickets.

I'd love to arrive with 4 people in a truck (all with tickets) and be told, "Sorry you're going to have to turn around and go back to Reno. You don't have a VP." Especially is one of the people in the truck is Sunbeam. ;-)
Pronounced: Chuck You Lar One
K4JPE (nee KF4JPE)

Remember kiddoes, If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing!

lionsnzebras
There's No Place Like Home

Re: Vehicle Passes

Postby lionsnzebras » January 31st, 2015, 1:01 pm

Larry decided to take the hit this year, he does not need MORE money so hes giving back to the community?

Oh wait oh wait

The 747 they are taking to the playa counts as 8000 cars?

No no...I got it

The secret government purchased the other 8000 tickets for their invisible cars and Larry was happy about making the 400k for his new teeth.
On top of this, they are secretly tagging people with RFID tags so they can track people via cell towers.

But its ok, I got extra tinfoil so were covered.

Return to “2015 Stories & Headlines”